A city with many faces, Las Vegas is an ideal family destination, provided with so many marvelous Las Vegas Attractions For Kids to choose from. If you want to experience Las Vegas as a family, here are some ideas of where to entertain youngsters.
- Adventuredome Circus Circus: of course! The Circus Circus hotel is a paradise for children! Between the rides and the big adventuredome, Midway funfair stalls and circus numbers every hour, there’s plenty to keep your kids occupied for a whole day. Find out more about children and family friendly activities on the Vegas Lens Directory.
- A Gondola Tour At The Venitian Hotel: a duplicate of the gondolas and canals of Venice. The price is $ 16 for a 15-minute ride.
- M§M’s And Coca Cola Store (Free): real M & M’s and Coca-Cola museums located opposite the New York New York hotel and almost next to each other on the strip. Do not miss the short film of the M & M’s store with 3-D animation.
- The Bellagio Fountains (Free): Fantastic water show in front of the Bellagio Hotel. Every 30 minutes during the day, it is even worth a look at night (every 15 minutes).
- The Stratosphere Attractions: SkyPod, Big shot, Xscream, Thrill rides on top of the tallest tower in Las Vegas, for the most adventurous kids!
- Las Vegas Comedy Show: While you enjoy some roulette or slot games at one of the Las Vegas casinos, kids can also have fun at Las Vegas Magic Show Comedy. The renowned magicians meet here to entertain the toddlers. Illusionists, acrobats, and artists nailed the show to perfection.
- We could add the Roller coaster of the New York New York hotel, which also pleases the kids (for around $ 14 the round).
Do you have more ideas for Las Vegas Attractions For Kids! Tell us in the comment area below.